Monday 13 July 2009

Resortin' and Cavortin'

I couldn't sleep last night so I spent a while in bed looking through the 2010 Resort collections. The style.com app for the iphone is the best thing, saved me on many a boring train journey and sleepless night! I haven't looked at them all properly yet, I only got down to about 'g' but these lot were my favourites so far. Regardez...

I'm still not over the nautical thing yet, and was glad to see a little more sailor action from Chloe...

Throw in a couple of outfits my little old Nan would be pleased to see me in, et voila, one deliciously wholesome collection for me to wear on my hols
Sheer layers from Calvin Klein made me want to frollick in a summer meadow with flowers in my hair, whilst wearing a bra of course, there was a LOT of nipple on show

Really loved their sheer, gauzy jackets, given me a little idea I'll pursue and share at a later date...