Saturday 6 November 2010

Shops and Things

There's lots of exciting things going on at Tessies right now, lots of planning and expanding happening in the form of finalising the website, and thinking about opening a second outlet - eek! I've been debating on the location of said outlet CONSTANTLY for the past month, and after spending bonfire night with my wonderful family, have pretty much settled on Liverpool. They've really encouraged* my decision and I love the idea because everyone can get involved and be part of it. How wholesome.

*Bullied me into it, in the hope of receiving free clothes and accessories.

I've outgrown my home studio now, so this week I'm also hoping to move into a workshop/officey type space where we can design and make the clothes and jewellery. As you can tell, it's all go at Tessies, which doesn't leave me with much time for anything else, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I meant to post these pictures many moons ago and now I'm getting round to it...the very talented Mila of the Loveology blog made these gorgeous floating paper cranes for the shop, they sit proudly above the till area and are admired and cooed at daily!