Wednesday 24 June 2009

Georgie Gorgie

It's taken many years of incessant bullying, trying to impose my style views on my boyfriend Dan, he was clueless God love him, (that reminds me I must find a picture to post of a denim jacket he owned with graffiti style embellishments whacked across the back, Blazing Squad style - it was promptly donated to Oxfam the day I got my filthy paws on it, teehee) but he's flourished and blossomed into a fine specimen of effortless style.

We're going shopping tomorrow for a last minute Vegas wardrobe and I get to choose some beauties (I think I actually enjoy it more than shopping for myself...hmm...no I take that back, but I do really like it). Anyway my inspiration has come courtesy of Monsieur George Lamb of Big Brother's Little Brother fame. I seen him at The Clothes Show Live last month and the outfit he was wearing has been resonating in my pea brain ever since. We're heading to Zara for a deconstructed, relaxy blazer that I've had my beady eye on for a few weeks. 'Citing!