Sunday 2 August 2009

Shop Update

Some of you may know that I'm opening an uber cool (if I do say so myself) boutique, 'Tessies', in Hull (England), well everything's going swimmingly I'm glad to report! The solicitors are beavering away sorting out all the boring bits, and I'm busy planning the really exciting bits like sourcing the stock (aka buying lots of clothes!!).

I'm going to Pure London in the morning hoping to source some exciting labels to stock, it's my first time at this particular trade show so I'm hoping it'll be a goody. I found some gems at The Clothes Show a few months back whose wares I'll be selling, and have also spotted some very talented young designers at recent graduate shows.

A local lady whose gorgeous dresses I'm proud to stock is Catherine Campbell of Pixie Dust Designs...just look at these beauties:





How delightfully quirky and fun are these?? I love clothes that are playful and lift your mood, and these lovelies definitely fall into that category!