Thursday 17 December 2009

Catch Up

Life has been PRETTY hectic over the past couple of months, and now that I have somewhat returned to normality I am going to start blogging again regularly - yay! So I thought the best way to get started again would be to begin with a little catch up tale, a summary of my life since my last post!


My little Hammie Pamplemousse died, very sad.



Dan's brother's rabbit came to live with us for a few months, she and Lord Wallace DO NOT get on.



Lord Wallace's love of stealing our socks grew...



As did his hatred of being dressed up like peoples...


I took this picture of him jumping which made me happy...



I opened a shop...




My sister, Nade (left) came to live with me and one of my besties came to stay, Emma (right), and we all stole stock from my shop (Tessies)...



I discovered Belgian waffles...

...I have worn a mustard coloured bobble hat most days, ruined lots of my clothes with paint due to decorating, survived on very little sleep, went to The Clothes Show, decided to learn to drive, put up a christmas tree, realised that I'm a proper grown up with real responsibilities and freaked out a little, increased the contents of my wardrobe by about 3 times, became a vegetarian and redecorated my living room.



There you go, that gets you pretty much up to date, now that's out of the way, I look forward to sharing shop news and interesting fashionable finds with you all once again!