Friday 15 January 2010

Cameras, Parties and Ladders

Hello Lovelies!

I've been faffing about with my new camera this week hoping to take some photos of Tessies' goodies to get my blog shop up and running, but I am SO POO at it, so it's taking more time than I'd planned!

I wish you all lived in Hull because I'm planning some fun fashion events at Tessies and I just know you'd love to come and join in the festivities! On my list are:

  • A charity Clothes Swap aka 'Swishing' party, (this one gets me REALLY excited!).

  • Then there's an evening of cupcakes, cocktails and creative local people selling handmade designs, including jewellery, gifts and clothes, (yes I'm going to spend a fortune, but again, this one's for charity so I can justify it!).

  • And finally a customising workshop, where lots of us can get together with a pile of fabric and findings, some sewing machines and update our old garments and transform them into wonderous wonderfuls.

If anyone can think of any names for any of these events then I'd love to hear them!

Oh, and THIS, my fashionable friends, is why you shouldn't buy 50p tights from Primark. This is no joke, I had them on for about half an hour and this ACTUALLY HAPPENED to my legs.