Tuesday 5 January 2010

Tessies news

I'm taking pictures of the lovely things in Tessies this week and plan to put them on here to sell, I don't have time to work on a fully blown website right now, but I'd like to start selling online to get me acquainted with the process. I'll also be selling the items that I make, on Etsy.

Here's a little taster of the goodies you can expect. Modelled by my beautiful cousin Ashleigh and my gorgeous friend Emma, and photographed by my talented friend Becky.

Pointed shoulder dress (worn as top) £19.99, Harlequin skirt £9.99, Big Pink velvet Bow £2.50


Grey bobble hat £11.99, Pink dotty reworked vintage dress £16.99, Pearl collar £14.99, Cream cardigan £11.99, Over the knee socks £3.50


Black and white reworked vintage dress £16.99, studded belt £16.99, Big red velvet bow £2.50, Sequin lips top £12.99, Stretch skirt £9.99, Oversized vintage velvet clutch £14.99



I'm a bit out of touch with the ol' blogging world recently because I've been so busy and haven't discovered any new gems in ages, I'd love some recommendations of your favourite blogs!